Monday, September 16, 2013

Hi and Welcome!

My name is Ashlyn, and I am a foodie!

I love to eat, actually that may be an understatement, I may actually live to eat because food is so delicious!

Since I do enjoy food so much I have developed a love for cooking and experimenting in the kitchen. My favorite dishes to prepare are often very time consuming and involved. Those are often the best though because you appreciate the time an effort put into the dish as well as the delectable, mouth watering flavors.

I also really enjoy eating out. Now, of course your chain restaurants are usually a home run and get the job done when your hungry, but I really really really enjoy eating at restaurants that are unusual. You know the ones I am talking about... Your mom and pop restaurants that make the best homemade apple pie, or those small hole in the wall Italian cafes with the head chef who has only been in America for two years and cooks his food the way he did in his native land of Italy.

I want to share my experiences in the kitchen with you, as well as my dining out adventures.

I hope you learn something about cooking and discover something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment