Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bistro 1245

This post is the first of several about my dining out experience!

I tried Bistro 1245 the other night. It is in Gainesville on University Ave.



This is a quaint little restaurant with a very intimate feel. It is homey and wasn't very crowded so I didn't feel as if I was just another face in a crowd. 

The menu had a limited variety, it was mostly sandwiches with about six choices of entrees. 

I ordered the Spicy Shrimp Pasta

  

This was very good but it wasn't what I expected. The sauce was creamy with a delightful flavor but it wasn't spicy at all! The shrimp were my favorite part. They were buttery and rich and almost reminded me of miniature lobsters!

Overall I really enjoyed Bistro and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wanted a quiet, personalized dining experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment