Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ashlyn Robinson 2

Between classes, law school applications, and interviews the food spectrum has again been relaxed.

Ill use this opportunity again to tell you a little more about myself.

I am from the small town of Plant City, FL. This is a very rural yet proud town. Plant City is the Winter Strawberry Capital of the world. Every winter we host the Strawberry Festival.

Currently, I am a student at the University of Florida. I am studying Telecommunications in the College of Journalism and I am a member of Zeta Tau Alpha. I actually had the honor of being crowned Miss University of Florida 2012.

As a senior I stay very busy. Especially because I am in the process of applying to law school. I spend a lot of time studying but I do find some time for fun. The activities I consider to be fun and relaxing are playing with my dog, Angel, and cooking.

Angel is a two year old chihuahua. She is five pounds and the most adorable dog I have ever seen. I will admit, I may be a little biased!

Cooking is a great release for me. Creating delicious meals and experimenting in the kitchen allows me to get in my own little world. But, when I am too tired to cook, or most likely too tired to want to clean up after I cook, i choose to eat out. Italian food is usually my go to choice for a delicious meal!

If you would like to know a little more about me, Ashlyn Robinson, visit my website and take a look at my resume!

Happy eating!

3 comments:

  1. Ashlyn, I love your blog about great restaurants in our area. As you mentioned above, I too sometimes am too tired or lazy to cook for myself, so I always go out to eat. I can't wait to try Emiliano's after reading your blog post about it. Good luck with law school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see that one of my classmates is a former queen! I have competed in the USA system myself and I'm currently Miss Marion County USA :) Love your blog… cooking & finding fun restaurants are two of my favorite things and I will definitely have to try some of your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    best cbd gummies

    ReplyDelete