Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Dillard House


The Dillard House is located in Dillard, Georgia, very close to the North Carolina boarder. 

This is a very unique restaurant, and trust me, you need to bring your appetite. 

When you are seated you are not given any menus, instead, the servers begin bringing out food. I was given three different salads, four different meats, and about eight different side items, as well as bread and dessert. 



I went for lunch today while I was traveling through Georgia and I plan on going back Tuesday for breakfast on my way back to Florida. I will let you know how breakfast is.

I realize you probably are not near Dillard, Georgia so let me recommend restaurants in Gainesville, Florida instead incase you just do not feel like cooking tonight. Both Bistro 1245  and Emiliano's 
are both delicious and will satisfy any craving you may have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment